AIM
dylanglow

Olimar Survive!!! v2 Olimar Survive!!! v2

Nice try!

It was a good shot. It had simple sprite work and simple backgrounds with simple land. I think it could use a little work on a few button responses. I think, as with most platformers, that depending on how long you hold down the space bar, the higher the character will go. Also, there's a bug where there's this part in the beginning where there's a tunnel. I just jump up from the right and Mario gets stuck down there, so... there's nothin' else to really do. XD All in all, it's a fun concept, it just needs some fixin' up. ^_^

~Dylan ^_^

iam2ku4u responds:

its changed now check it out

UFO Racing UFO Racing

Keep at it!

First off, it was a well made game that ran fluidly, there were a few problems I found however. My first suggestion would be to speed up the pace, if it's a UFO racing game that's space based I personally believe that it should be a much quicker game, the racing went quite slow. Also the turbo, as everyone else is saying, needs to replenish itself. The graphics aren't too bad and the simplicity allows for a smoother perfomance. It was a nice try and a decent game, there are just a few things I believe need to be worked. The menu system was great by the way, very fluid and well executed. Keep workin' at it!

~Dylan

Anika's Odyssey Anika's Odyssey

Simply wonderful!

The execution of such a great game has been quite scarce as of late and this is one great exception. The wonderful use of scenery and simple sounds added a great amount of feeling to this beautifully created world you've made. Although simple "point and click" games usually don't catch my attention, the great use of imagination in this piece or art added so much more wonder and desire to finish. The extraordinarily large eagel in the beginning to the unnaturally hairy fisherman towards the end was so wonderfully created and imaginative that I was just captured into this untold world and it's story. This game is wonderful, not so much because of gameplay necessarily but because of the world it puts you in, it's so full of creativity and wonder that it just raptures the player's attention. Job well done!

~Dylan