AIM
dylanglow

Creaturing : Begins Creaturing : Begins

Bravo!

That was wonderfully imaginative and innocent! It was great seeing the outcome of this project. Great job, all of you! I'm honored you chose my music for this as well. I can't wait to see more!

Sonic's Day Off Sonic's Day Off

Ach.

Well damn! I can't say I'm happy finding my songs being used for more and more poorly done penis joke cartoons. >.> At least put some more effort into it. The animation was poor... there was no plot... and there wasn't even a single scene transition. Well... I guess all I can hope is that it will get better.

tacobuttfish responds:

Excuse me sir, but this was made making fun of the typical cartoons on Newgrounds as we plainly stated. We were doing nothing more than making fun of the dumb ridiculous overly used "Parodies of Sonic" and "Penis" jokes that Newgrounds is filled with. If you had taken the time to actually read our comment, you'd see that we make Originals such as Mark of the Beast Snacks and Once When I was a Kid, and have our fair share of awards. This was a JOKE.. geez.

-Taco Buttfish.

Its a tank? Its a tank?

Hmmm...

It's sometimes sad to see that penis jokes and robot sex seem to gather attention from most Newgrounds users. The jokes were sort've predictable... but I still chuckled a a bit at certain parts. (Mostly the Wall-E bit.) The animation was sub-par at best and it just focused on the typical vulgar oh-my-god-haha-it's-a-penis joke that we've seen countless times. I feel like that if somethings going to have that vulgarity it should at least merit the tastefulness or creativity that some other works of art have. Don't get me wrong... I appreciate a good sex joke as much as the next guy... this was just more nonsensical and immature than I would've liked. Also, I have to admit I never thought one of my songs would be used in a flash animation to a guy whacking it to Dora the Explorer... poor taste in my opinion; but hey, "to each his own" I suppose.

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Ha!

Really nice job guys! Great work with the camera lighting and everything else! It was quite enjoyable! Also, thank you for choosing one of my songs. It's much appreciated. Great job! ^_^

Just Crazy Just Crazy

It's for the effort I suppose.

Well, I gave you a three just because there are a bunch or problems I have with this. The animation definately needs work, it's very choppy and doesn't flow very well. Also, the graphics are lacking in details. As Zeix said a few characters were definately missing eyes and there were just the basics laid out. Like the scene when it's outside the brown house. All you get is the grade-school blue to green gradient with a sloppily structured and shaded house. At least I could make out what most of the things were supposed to be, trust me I've seen worse. Another thing that irked me a bit, being a sound guy, you managed to take TomaMoto's voice acting track and slaughter the quality. TomaMoto had a far superior sound to his. I'm not sure if you compressed it or changed the format or something, but that brough down the voting a bit too. Hey, it's not horrible; it just needs some improvements. Work harder, put a bit more time into your flashes and really find something in it that will make you proud. Draw a lot to understand proportion and modeling. Learn some more shading techniques and some color blending. If it's something you're sharing with a community and with other people you should really put a lot of effort into something and show off what you really can do! Keep trying, you can only get better! ^_^

ScrewedComedy responds:

its not a long time ago i made this. but I em much better new

Crazy Bicycle Crazy Bicycle

Wow.

I can't believe this is getting such crap reviews! It's like these people aren't even paying attention to the ability you have at all! The animation if flawless and it looked like a silly little Chinese cartoon, which I think is exactly what you were goin' for! The background and painting was incredible! The story was a little bland, but your ability with Flash is astounding! Keep makin' more, you have great talent!!!

The Dresden Dolls The Dresden Dolls

Meh.

It was definately one of those randomish videos people do. It just needs a lot of improvement. The animation is okay, nothing too fancy, but I did like the art style. The lips really should have had more work put into them to sync up with the music. On an off note, I graduated from the same high school that Brian Viglione did and he visited last year. Really nice guy! He signed me drumstick! XD

The Clocktory The Clocktory

( -_-)// *clap clap*

I really liked it! I loved the simplicity and the two styles put together! It was so... well, simple! I love simple! You might have wanted some better music though. XD No, really! I'm honoured you chose one my songs. Thank you very much! Keep up the good work guys!

An Unfortunate Corpse An Unfortunate Corpse

^_^

Not too bad. The only problems were that the frame rate sucked, it was really choppy and a little slow. The poem was pretty good, aside from a few mistakes. The atmosphere you set was very nicely done. Also your art is very well drawn, particularly the background objects. Keep it up and work hard. ^_^